2018 Schedule Of Events – Tickets On Sale November 6Cole Queensland
SPRING VALLEY, MN – November 3, 2017: The crew at The Creek is hard at it this off season and is excited to announce the 2018 schedule of events. We wanted to ensure we gave the greatest fans in the country as much time as possible to turn in their vacation slips and make plans for the upcoming season. What better way to spend your hard earned time off than with friends and family at the races.
It’s also a great time to reserve your favorite seat for the upcoming season as tickets will go on sale for a number of events Monday, November 6th at 9am. Also, as a friendly reminder, don’t forget that sections A & B in the main grandstands are non-smoking. We are still working on the schedule and any changes will be announced in the very near future.
The 2017 Awards Banquet will be held Saturday, January 13, 2018 at the Rochester International Event Center. Tickets for the banquet will also go on sale Monday November 6th. The banquet tickets will not be online so please call the Deer Creek Speedway office. Tickets to the banquet are $30 and tables will hold up to 8 people. Once again each Champion will receive 2 FREE tickets to the banquet. Hotel accommodations will be at the AmericInn Hotel & Suites located next to the Event Center at 7320 Airport View Dr SW, Rochester, MN 55902. Please call (507) 536-7000 for reservations and mention Deer Creek Speedway for special rates.
Tickets can be purchased online by clicking here deercreekspeedway.ticketforce.com/ or by calling 1-877-DCS-Race. (507-754-6107) Gift certificates are also available along with the popular pit pass punch cards. They make great stocking stuffers! We are also happy to continue a Deer Creek tradition of allowing kids 12 & under in for FREE to all weekly point race events.
ATTENTION 2017 GOPHER 50 TICKET HOLDERS! If you purchased reserved tickets to the 2017 Gopher 50 you will be receiving a renewal letter in the mail in the near future. You will have from November 6th at 9am to the 2oth at 2:01am to renew your 2018 seats. All other seats are open and available for purchase as of November 1st and all holds will be released on November 20th. If you purchased reserved tickets last year and have not received your letter yet, feel free to call the office and we have your name on file a can assist you on your order. If you have questions in regards to this please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-DCS-Race. (507) 754-6107
2018 Deer Creek Speedway Schedule of Events
- Fri-Sun, Feb 9-11 2018 – RaceWise Chassis School
- Saturday, Mar 31 2018 – Car Show
- Saturday, Apr 7 2018 – Practice
- Saturday, Apr 14 2018 – Season Opener – Points Race
- Saturday, Apr 21 2018 – Points Race
- Saturday, Apr 28 2018 – Points Race
- Saturday, May 5 2018 – Points Race
- Saturday, May 12 2018 – Points Race
- Saturday, May 19 2018 – Lucas Oil Late Models Series – North Star Nationals
- Saturday, May 26 2018 – USMTS Southern MN Spring Challenge
- Saturday, June 2 2018 – Points Race
- Saturday, Jun 9 2018 – Points Race
- Saturday, Jun 16 2018 – Mascot Night – School Bus Races – Points Race
- Saturday, Jun 23 2018 – Pink Out – Points Race
- Saturday, June 30 2018 – Mid-Season Points Race – Fireworks
- Saturday, July 7 2018 – World of Outlaw Late Model – Gopher 50
- Saturday, July 14 2018 – Christmas In July – Points Race
- Saturday, July 21 2018 – Tasseldega Nights – Points Race
- Saturday, July 28 2018 – Deer Creek Double Down – Driver Recognition
- Saturday, Aug 4 2018 – Points Race
- Saturday, Aug 11 2018 – Points Race – WISSOTA ROC
- Saturday, Aug 18 2018 – Veteran’s Night – Points Race
- Saturday, Aug 25 2018 – Season Championship
- Saturday, Sep 1 2018 – USMTS Labor Day Duel
- Saturday, Sep 15 2018 – IRA 410 Sprints & UMSS 360 Winged and Non-Winged
- Wednesday-Saturday, Sep 19-22 2018 – Fall Jamboree
Dates and events are tentative and are subject to change. For more information visit us online at www.deercreekspeedway.com or “LIKE” our Facebook Page. You can also follow us on Twitter @DeerCreekSpeed (#TheCreek) or on our YouTube channel.